We are now accepting bookings from the 7th of July 2020, onwards. This is because the Scottish Government has told businesses in the tourism sector to prepare to reopen on this date. You can book with us through our calendar or by contacting us using our contact page. Please note that all guests must adhere to the rules and guidance laid down by the Scottish Government for the duration of their stay. Check government websites for the latest information.
As usual our accommodation will be cleaned thoroughly before every booking. Additionally, our cleaning company Help Management have gained a certification in infection control and prevention and our laundry company wash the bedding at high temperatures.
We hope this gives you the confidence that your stay with us will be as safe as possible.
This is a summary of the cleaning procesudres and guiding principles provided by the cleaning company
Cleaners will wear PPE. Cleaners will be wearing shoe covers, gloves and aprons, which will be disposed of after each property. Hand sanatizing stations will be installed at the front door of the property. Cards will be left in each property asking guests to remove all refuse and strip all beds, put towels in bath before departure. Hoover bags will be changed at each property. Cutlery will all be put in dishwasher, on, guests can empty to reduce risk. Disinfectant spray will be used as part of normal cleaning.
All of the following will be cleaned with disinfectant spray:
- Switches and electronic controls, lamps, lights, sockets
- Handles and door cabinet knobs
- All bathroom surfaces
- Remote controls in plastic bags after disinfected
- Beds and bedding, guests to strip beds, including protectors
- All hard surfaces, bedstands tables, desks etc
- Goods in cupboards, iron, hairdryers, floor brushes, dustpan etc
- All kitchen surfaces, fridge, washing machine, tumbler, kettle, toaster etc
- All bins
- All soft furnishings, chairs, curtains