Rooms and Accomodation
Aviemore Glenlivet Lodge is a “family” home, we hope you like it as much as we do. The accommodation is for up to 6 adults, with a travel cot also available.
Glenlivet Lodge is the perfect accomodation for a family holiday, skiing trips or just a short escape to the Highlands. Situated in the Silverglades area in Aaviemore, it's just a short walk from here to the village centre.
We give you lots of leaflets to browse and a radio/CD player. We also love when people sign our guest book.
Our well equipped kitchen comes with the usual appliances, including fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
It also comes with an induction hob, a new oven, biscuits and milk in the fridge for tea when you get in.
The local council supports recycling with a seperate pick-up for general recycling materials (not glass).
The sun-room is a great place to relax with another TV, our DVD and Book collection and music stereo system.
Garden Storage - with facilities for storing/drying wet gear (tumble dryer, boot warmer, heater) and where you'll find cushions for patio furniture.
|Here is a complete list of all of the facilities ordered by room||
- Comfortable corner sofa and swivel chairs
- Television with DVD player and Wii console
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- High chair available
- 2 twin bedrooms with single divan beds
- Wardrobe and drawer storage
- TVs for playing DVDs in bedrooms (no aerial signal)
- Share the main bathroom
- Spacious room with super king size bed
- Dressing table with hairdryer and hair straighteners
- Ensuite shower room
- French doors onto side patio area
- Oven, hob, extractor fan
- Full size fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Lots of cutlery, crockery and everything a well equipped kitchen should have!
- Recently refurbished with beautiful ceramic tiles
- Bath with shower over
- WC & water basin
- Electric towel rail
- Sunny and bright sitting area
- Access onto side patio
- TV/DVD player
- Bookshelf with selection of reading material
- Lots of DVDs to chose from
- Decked at back with raised area to safely watch the steam train
- South facing side patio area with seating (a real sun trap)
- Fully fenced in so safe for children
- Garden shed with tumble dryer, boot dryers, heaterm place to store skis – great for wet ski gear
- No smoking policy
- Free Wifi
- Linen and towels supplied
- Small supply of tea & coffee
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Rotary drying line, pegs, clothes horse, ironing board, iron
- Cot and high chair
- Heating provided by storage heaters and convection heaters
Strathspey Steam Train
- Runs directly at back of house
- As a tourist attraction, generally only runs during the day
- During high season there are 2 evening runs – but no later than 10pm
- Raised decking at back (Glenlivet Platform 1) for easy viewing